How to use "Voice SMS" service:
In order to use "Vocie SMS", service, it is required to dial "" (zero-star) sign before telephone number of subscriber, to which you want to send message, press "" key and follow the instructions of autoinformer. While number of subscriber must be dialed in international format (0998XX yyyyyyy, where XX – operator’s prefix, yyyyyyy – subscriber’s telephone number).
"Voice SMS" can be sent to subscribers of all cellular operators within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
After completion of record it is required to press "" (pound) key or "" key. While, voice message will be sent to recipient.
- maximum length of recording message – 30 seconds;
- price of sending one voice message – $ 0.04;
How to listen "Voice SMS":
To listen to voice message:
- Ucell subscribers need to dial number ** and press "" key.
- Subscribers of other Cellular operators need to call to number +99893-1720000
After that subscriber gets to IVR menu, where voice message automatically played.
You can find and listen all received voice messages, and also to download to telephone or computer from special web-site of service: vsms.ucell.uz. Voice SMS are kept on the server for 7 days.
- Price of call to number ** (only for Ucell subscribers) – $ 0.
- Price of the call to number +99893 1710000 is according to subscriber’s tariff plan.
- Price of one responce voice message - $ 0.04.
"Voice SMS" service is available by default to all Ucell subscribers.