"My Ucell" application
“My Ucell” is the world of Ucell in your mobile! The first mobile application from Ucell!
"My Ucell" is a convenient directory that allows you to learn the news, services and special offers of Ucell, to activate and deactivate the services with no need to keep in mind the codes and short numbers of the mobile operator!
Download “My Ucell” application and you will not have to keep in mind the codes and short numbers of the mobile operator!
“My Ucell” application is available on the most well-known mobile platforms:
Today “My Ucell” will help you to:
- Easily navigate in the variety of Ucell services;
- Keep up with the latest news of the operator;
- Shape the list of selected services;
- Quickly find necessary service via convenient function of search;
- Be the first to learn about ongoing special offers and immediately participate in them.
Download "My Ucell" application for free
- Android – download from ucell.uz, download from Google Play;
- iPhone – download from App Store;
- Java – download file *.jar, download*.jad;
- Windows phone – download from Marketplace;
- Nokia Ovi store - download from Nokia web site, download from Nokia mobile phone.
System requirements for "My Ucell".
- Operating system version: 7.5 and above;
- RAM: 256 MB and higher.
- J2ME mobile support;
- Versions: MIDP: 2.0, CLDC: 1.1;
- Heap Size: not less than 2MB;
- USSD support: Nokia mobile phones do not support sending USSD requests via application.
- Operating system version: iOS 3.0 and above.
- Operating system version: 1.6 and above.
"My Ucell" widgets for Android.
"My Ucell" application allow for subscribers, who use Android mobile phones, to add necessary links and functions on one of any desktops of Your phone. You can easily to personalize your desktop like You need, by adding all necessary on it.
How to add "My Ucell" widgets on desktop?
- To add widget on desktop, You should tap and hold on free space on one of your desktops and in the pop-up menu select "widgets". Also by pushing on button "options" and in the pop-up menu press "add" button and then "widgets".
- From proposed list choose necessary widgets of "My Ucell" application, which will be able on your desktop.