Subscribers number are blocked at reduction of rest account funds till zero or at not using paid services by subscriber during 30 days.
Maximum date of number blocking is 90 days. After blocking you can receive all types incoming calls and receive all types of SMS-messages during 30 days.
If you will not fill account during 30 days after blocking then at 31st day all your calls will be blocked, except outgoing calls to IVR, to emergency calls and to service calls. Receiving ability of all types of SMS-messages will be held
If by expiration of 90 days from blocking date your account will not be filled, the Contract with you will be annulled, and your telephone number will be proceed to the list of free numbers.
In this case for resumption of Ucell service usage you need to make repeated connection to Prepaid system.
We remind that 8123 number can be called by just only Ucell subscribers and just only from mobile phone. This service will help you to get information:
- about addresses of offices and agent points;
- about the company network status;
- about the service of international automatic roaming;
- about all the international tariffs;
- about the corporate service;
- about the current dollar rate;
- about the all share and innovation conducted by our company. about the all share and innovation conducted by our company.
Calls to number 8123 are not charged.