|Name of tariff plan||Special 35||Special 55||Special 80||Special 125|
|Monthly subscription fee||35,000 soums||55,000 soums||80,000 soums||125,000 soums|
|Monthly minutes limit within Uzbekistan||1 300||3 000||7 000||Unlimited*|
|Monthly SMS limit within Uzbekistan||500||1 000||1 000||1 000|
|Monthly limit of internet traffic||2 GB||7 GB||11 GB||24 GB|
|Monthly limit of internet traffic for Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp||1 GB||-||-||-|
|Check limits balance||
*102# - minutes and SMS
*103# - MB of internet traffic
|Tariffication by directions:|
|Outgoing SMS within Uzbekistan (above the limit)||80 soums|
|Outgoing calls within network (above the limit)||95 soums|
|Outgoing calls outside the network (above the limit)||125 soums|
|1 MB of internet traffic (above the limit)||350 soums|
|MMS within Uzbekistan||210,5 soums|
|International SMS||505,2 soums|
|International MMS||1263 soums|
1. Monthly subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis without binding to the 1st day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber connects to the tariff plan on the 24th day, the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber connects on the 31st day, then the next subscription fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day of February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then the 31st day.
2. Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of the monthly subscription fee for the current period. Validity period of monthly/daily limits within the tariff plan is one month. One month includes the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan till the next period of monthly subscription fee charging. Monthly limits are available to subscribers only in active status.
The remaining unused limits on the tariff plan become unavailable in the new period: if a subscriber connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th day, then if subscription fee for the current period is successfully charged, the limits within the tariff plan will be available to a subscriber until the 23rd day of the next month. If the subscriber connects, for example, on the 31st day, then the limits will be available to a subscriber until the last day of the next month, for example, on the 29th or 27/28th on February, if the next month is 31 days, then the 30th.
3. Monthly subscription fee is charged and monthly tariff limits are assigned from 00:00 to 08:00 (the time of charging is not fixed). The date of charging of monthly subscription fee is the date of connection or swapping to the tariff plan. To charge monthly subscription fee in full, a subscriber needs to have a sufficient amount of funds on the balance. If the subscriber is in blocked status, monthly tariff fee is not charged and limits are not assigned.
4. If at the time of monthly tariff fee charging balance remains less than amount of monthly tariff fee, in this case subscription fee is charged once in full, with balance becoming negative and the monthly limits provided by the tariff are assigned in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to active status.
5. If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in blocked status, the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. In this case, when the subscriber number switches to active status, the monthly tariff fee is charged:
- On the next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has switched to active status BEFORE trying to charge the subscription fee by the Company system. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
- The next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber’s number swaps to active status AFTER the Company’s system attempted to charge. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
6. After the monthly tariff fee charged, limits will be assigned according to the subscriber's tariff plan. Charging of monthly tariff fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan, the validity period of the limits is also not shifted.
7. In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within tariff plans, we recommend you to preliminarily check the assignation of limits for the tariff using the USSD request *102# and *103#. Prior to charging the limits, calls, SMS and MB are charged according to the tariffs price indicated above the limit.
8. In order to avoid misunderstandings after the transition from the blocked status and provided that the monthly subscription fee has not been charged, we recommend you to activate Restart service using USSD *222#, thus, after successful activation of this service, the monthly subscription fee will be charged and limits will be set for within the tariff plan, and the monthly period and duration of the limits will be set for a month from the date of the last successful activation of Restart service. We remind you that limits within the tariff can only be used in active status.
9. With a new connection/swapping, the monthly tariff fee and limits are charged/assigned completely (not scaled) in the presence of a positive balance.
10. The loyalty program “We appreciate you!” is available for subscribers of the new Special tariff plans.
Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not spend the minutes provided within the limits of tariff plans.
11. Limits provided within tariff plans are not available for subscribers in roaming.
12. The subscribers of the new Special tariff plans have access to the services “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes”, “Number Freeze”, “Exchange limits”, as well as “2 GB” campaign.
13. Subscribers of the new Special tariff line are not able to use “0 within the network”, VIP services and “Convenient within network”, “Convenient within Uzbekistan” service bundles.
14. When swapping from new Special tariff plans to Mood tariff plans (except for the Super mood tariff plan), the rest of the minutes limit for calls within Uzbekistan becomes available for calls outside the network.
15. Remained limit within Special tariff plans is set to zero upon the swapping to Easy week tariff plan.
16. Subscribers of Special tariff plans (Option “Minutes” and “Megabytes”), Special Mini, Special Mix, Special Super, Special X and Best can also swap to new Special tariff plans.
17. The rest of minutes limits within Uzbekistan under Special tariffs (Option “Minutes” and “Megabytes”), Special Mini, Special Mix, Special Super, Special X when switching to new Special tariff plans can be checked using USSD request *109#.
18. The rest of the limit of night Internet traffic within the framework of Special tariff plan (Option “Megabytes”) when switching to new tariff plans Special becomes unavailable.
19. The rest of the limit for calls outside the network within the framework of Special tariff plan (Option “Minutes”) when swapping to new tariff plans Special becomes available for calls within Uzbekistan.
20. Starting from October 1, 2019, subscribers of Special 35, Special 55, Special 80 and Special 125 tariff plans will be able to swap only within the line and to the tariff plans of Active line, other tariff plans will not be available for swapping.
Here you can leave your comments and observations on the quality of services, as well as receive an answer to your question.
We ask you to follow ethical standards of communication when applying to the Company. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to leave such an appeal without consideration.