- The monthly subscription fee is charged once within 30 days, provided that the subscriber is in active status, regardless of the amount on the subscriber balance. After that, in case subscriber’s balance become negative, he/she will be transferred to the blocked status.
- With a new connection, monthly subscription fee is charged in full and the tariff limits are provided for 30 days.
- The system will charge monthly subscription fee every 30 days from the date of connection.
- If the subscriber does not pay the full cost of the monthly subscription fee within 24 hours from the moment of connection, the system terminates the number and the remaining amount of the debt is reset.
- The paid monthly subscription fee is not refundable. In this case, the terminated number is returned to the warehouse of the Company in due order. If you reconnect (if this number is available), the payment terms will be effective again.
- After successful charge of the monthly subscription fee at the tariff, the subscriber is assigned tariff limits, which are valid for 30 days.
- Check the remaining balance: *102#.
- The maximum number of days the subscriber can be in the blocked status is 30 days. In this case, the subscriber can pay the debt before 24:00 hours of the 30th day.
- The subscriber can receive incoming calls within 10 days from the date of blocking.
- The re-registration procedure is not available on the tariffs within the framework of the campaign.
- For subscribers of the above tariffs who have connected the paid numbers within the campaign, the tariff change is not available via personal cabinet, USSD requests *877# /*145#/*717#, as well as IVR 8123.
- The subscriber can view and check the successful number of monthly subscription fees charged via USSD request to the number *277#.
- Within the framework of the campaign, the connection of paid numbers on Special MIX_BN, Special Super BN and Special X_BN tariff plans is available only in Corporate clients service offices and at the official dealers sales points if the subscriber submits a valid certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur and filled Certificate to connect corporate tariff plans of Prepaid system for sole proprietor registration without founding a legal entity (individual entrepreneur) (Certificate could be downloaded here
) or Certificate to connect corporate tariff plans of Prepaid system for Partners of sole proprietor without founding a legal entity (individual entrepreneur) (Certificate could be downloaded here
- Upon expiration of the certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur, the subscriber of this tariff must provide this document for a new term within 7 days. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of mobile communication services, or to change the Postpaid tariff to one of the Prepaid service tariffs.
- Minutes / SMS / MB will be reset after 30 days since the last appointment on the tariff.
- The subscriber will be able to check the remaining limits on the tariff via USSD request to the number *102#.
- Limits are available for using in active status.
- Please be informed, that assignment of mothly minutes, SMS and Internet traffic, according to the technical conditions is held month between 00:00and 08:00(charging time is not fixed). In order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend you to check assignment of daily limits on your balance before making calls, sending SMS or using Internet at this time (in this direction). Untill assigning of limits of the minutes, SMS and Internet, charging for the minutes, SMS and Internet will be made from core balance according over limit tariffs.