IPTV is a digital television technology in data transmission networks over IP, this is a new generation of television.
The main advantage of IPTV is the interactivity of video services and the presence of a wide range of additional services (Video on Demand, TVoIP, TimeShifted TV, Network Personal Video Recorder, Electronic Program Guide, Near Video on Demand).
In IPTV, it is possible to use two or more audio channels for one video sequence, for example, in Russian and English, with multi-channel audio tracks (stereo or 5.1).
|Number of connected points||1||2||3|
|Number of channels||71|
|Service cost with a 50% discount, per month||25 260 soums||46 520 soums||63 780 soums|
|Full service cost, per month||50 520 soums||93 040 soums||127 560 soums|
• Currently, the provision of IPTV services is possible only with a tuner from Nano Telecom.
• Works on SMART TVs and analogue (via set-top boxes).
• High definition video: HD expansion support.
• The subscription fee for the service is charged on the 1st day of the month.
• 50% discount is provided in accordance with the terms of the "Profitable union" package.
• When connecting a second point, additional equipment is required.
• Services are provided on the condition of 100% prepayment, when funds on the subscriber's personal account run out, IPTV services are blocked until the account is replenished.
• All tariffs are inclusive of VAT.
• The service is valid for Tashkent.
If you have any questions, you can see the answers to them in the FAQ section. If you did not find your question in the list, call us at 8111 (only for Ucell subscribers), (+998 93) 382-09-09, 184-09-00 or write to email@example.com. Our fax: (+998 71) 252-10-00.
Fixed-line services are provided by the partner of "Nano Telecom" LLC under the license of the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan AA No. 0006192 dated 02.06.2017. Detailed information on fixed communication services on the partner website nano.uz
Here you can leave your comments and observations on the quality of services, as well as receive an answer to your question.
We ask you to follow ethical standards of communication when applying to the Company. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to leave such an appeal without consideration.