• The package of included minutes includes only local calls within Tashkent.
• Outgoing calls to landline numbers and to numbers of other mobile operators in Uzbekistan over the limit - 42 soums.
• Charging of connections starts from 5 seconds. All connections are rounded up to minutes.
• Triggering on the side of the called subscriber of the fax machine, caller ID, answering machine, modem, etc. devices is a fact of connection.
• The monthly subscription fee is charged monthly on the first day of the calendar month.
• In the blocked state, the subscription fee is charged if the number is disabled by the company for exceeding the credit limit, or for non-payment on a regular account.
• The subscription fee in the blocked state is not charged if the number is disconnected at the request of the subscriber.
• All incoming calls are free and do not consume the limit of the paid minutes.
• If the included minutes are not used in full during the calendar month, then the remainder of the unused minutes is reset to zero and is not transferred to the next month.
• If the personal account of the subscriber has not been replenished within three months after blocking the number, the company reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the subscription agreement and withdraw the number with subsequent transfer to newly connected or existing subscribers.
• The subscriber is allocated a city number in the format: (71) 205-XX-XX.
• All tariffs are inclusive of VAT.
The service is valid for Tashkent.If you have any questions, you can see the answers to them in the FAQ section. If you did not find your question in the list, call us at 8111 (only for Ucell subscribers), (+998 93) 382-09-09, 184-09-00 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our fax: (+998 71) 252-10-00.
Fixed-line services are provided by the partner of "Nano Telecom" LLC under the license of the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan AA No. 0006192 dated 02.06.2017. Detailed information on fixed communication services on the partner website nano.uz