At the end of last week in the “AMIRSOY”complex, “Ucell-EVEREST” field business conference took place with the participation of the directors, heads of departments and heads of regional offices of Ucell. The agenda includes a discussion of the results of the Company in 2019 and the main tasks for 2020.
Main topics during the business conference included the Company's activities and results for the previous period; plans and strategies of departments for 2020.
Abdurahmon Abdurakhmanov, Deputy General Director, spoke about the current market share and subscriber base indicators:
– Today, we are on the first place in the number of subscribers in Namangan, Samarkand, Jizzakh and Navoi regions. Nevertheless, there are areas where we still have much work to do. The plan for 2020, first, to ensure the growth of market share and profitability.
Nodirkhon Zakhidov, Deputy General Director for Technical Issues, spoke about the network’s development plans:
– Last year, we actively expanded the 4G network in all regions; made communication at two metro stations and launched 5G. These are good indicators; however, we have issues to work on. This year, we will continue to increase the coverage of the fourth generation network and to provide cellular communications in the subway.
Alisher Khamidov, Deputy General Director for Sales and Services:
– Due to joint efforts, the creation of special tariffs and lines, last year we attracted a large number of subscribers, including foreign citizens. They were also the first to sell numbers on the UzEx platform. The main priority this year is to become leaders not only in the region, but also in every city. Our department will focus on increasing the number of sales points and improving the quality of their work.
Farhod Nurmukhamedov, Deputy General Director for Marketing and Business Development:
– To become leaders, we must first of all take into account the preferences of subscribers. We are faced with the task of automating content management and ensuring the best quality of the Internet in the country. The plans for 2020 increase competitiveness by introducing new tariffs, interesting offers and promotions.
Aziz Karimov, Director of Human Resources Department:
– In 2020, the department is faced with the task of creating an electronic database of employees based on a unified national labor system. All information about employees should be entered into the online database and electronic workbooks should be created. In addition, this year we will work to create a talent pool and manage performance. Individual goals will be set for each employee.
A final report on key performance indicators (KPIs) in 2020 was made by Otabek Atakhanov, head of the staff assessment department
. The report in detail presented the planned indicators and the success of each department in 2020.
Further, on the program, teambuilding event aimed to develop skills for solving common problems in the team was held.
The informal atmosphere, fresh air and mountains became an excellent complement to the business conference and helped to strengthen relations between departments.
Please wait while your request is executed ...
The session has expired. Refresh the page and fill in again
Internal error. Try to leave message later. Thank you!
Type phone number in +xxx xx xxxxxxx format!
Type the subject of Your message
Type a message up to 512 characters!
Length of the message - 512 characters.
%n from 512 characters are left.
Select question category
Select complaint category