Mobile operator "COSCOM" LLC (Ucell trademark) announces the results of the creative thematic contest "Year of science, education and digital economy development". The competition was held with a view of practical execution of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the State program on realization of Strategy of actions on five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021" in "Year of science, education and digital economy development".
Objectives of the contest:
General information about participants.
Informing the public about positive changes and trends in the development of information technologies, including mobile communications, implemented on the basis of the Strategy of actions on five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 in the "Year of science, education and digital economy".
Stimulation of creative and public activity of mass media of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Support for journalists and bloggers writing the topics on information and communication technologies.
Winners and laureates of the contest.
The contest was attended by 43 journalists and bloggers representing television, radio, newspapers, websites, telegram channels and personal blogs.
For participation in the contest 85 works published from September 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020 in Uzbek, Karakalpak and Russian languages were submitted.
The most honorable participant is 83 years old.
The youngest participant is 18 years old.
Priority was given to materials that had a wide positive public resonance and were distinguished for their original approach to the disclosure of the topic. Works submitted were evaluated in three categories by a competent jury of independent experts:
- "Print media";
- Television and radio.
First three places.
- Gulbahor Tangirova, newspaper "Narodnoe slovo".
- Gulnaz Nurbekova, "Karakalpakstan radio channels", Nukus.
- Farrukh Aliyev, portal www.xabar.uz.
Each of the three winners will be awarded with "Lenovo" laptops with screen diagonal 15.6":
Six second places.
- Valeria Salakhutdinova, "Uzbekistan 24", Bukhara.
- Mukhlisa Abdurakhmanova, Spot.uz.
- Sanobar Zhumanova, "Yangi Uzbekistan" and "Pravda Vostoka" newspapers.
- Stalin Kasymova, "Narodnoe slovo".
- Hojimurad Atakulov, "Oriat" TV-radio company.
- Eldar Asanov, "Asanov Format" TV-channel.
Each of the six silver medalists will be awarded with smartphones Xiaomi Redmi8, 64GB:
Nine third places.
- Zafarbek Solizhonov, blogger.
- Herod Dzhurayeva, teznews.uz.
- Kostantin Boshlaev, UzNews.uz.
- Madina Nurmanova, photojournalist.
- Musulmonbek Ibrohimov, daryo.uz.
- Nodirbek Norturaev, Repost.uz.
- Nurillo Tukhtasimov, portal www.xabar.uz.
- Yulia Sarymsakova, "Pravda vostoka".
- Sabina Alimova, "Pravda Vostoka".
Each of the nine bronze medalists will be awarded with external hard drives HDD-2TB.
25 incentive prizes: fitness bracelets.
- Azamat Murodov, telegram channel "Davletov Uz".
- Alisher Umedov, qiziltepa.uz, Navoi.
- Askar Yokubov, UzDaily.com.
- Behruzbek Radzhabbov, "Hayot Kuzgusi" newspaper, Urgench.
- Valeria Vaade, uz24.uz.
- Vladimir Mustafin, "Darakchi Plus".
- Gulzebo Ibragimova, radio channel "Yoshlar".
- Dildora Matyokubova, radio "Mahalla".
- Doniyor Dzhurayev, "Namanganskaya Pravda" newspaper, Namangan.
- Doston Tolibronov, telegram channel "Platforma uz".
- Evgeny Sklyarevsky, site idex.uz.
- Ziyodbek Ismailov, Uz24.
- Qamariddin Rajabbayev, AzonTV channel.
- Maruf Sobirov, anhor.uz.
- Muhamad Sodik Makhmudhodjaev, Bayonot uz.
- Natalya Romanchenko, "Darakchi Plus".
- Nozim Safari, blogger.
- Nurbek Alimov, "Alimoff" telegram channel.
- Oybek Shomurodov, blogger, Kashkadarya region.
- Ravshan Amir, www.sаmсitу.uz, Samarkand.
- Sevara Dadajanova, telegram-channel "Novosti Uzbekistana".
- Sergey Savchuk-Kurbanov, www.silkway.uz.
- Ulugbek Rahmankulov, "O'zbekiston 24" TV-channel.
- Hamza Zhumayev, blogger.
- Fazliddin Abilov, newspaper «Khalk sozi»
Each contestant will receive a Diploma from "COSCOM" LLC (Ucell trademark).
Personal income tax will be withheld from Ucell in respect of the awarded persons.
Thank you all very much for participating in the contest!
For all questions related to the contest and obtaining prizes and diplomas, please write to Gulshan Akobirova: Gulshan.Akobirova@ucell.uz
Telephone: +998 93 171 18 03.