1. The tariff plan is available only for Prepaid subscribers.
2. The cost of swapping to “Fabulous internet” tariff from Special tariff line, Active 45, Active 70, Active 100, Super Tantana, Drive, Excellent mood - 2105 soums.
3. The cost of swapping from “Fabulous internet” tariff to Excellent mood, Active 45, Active 70, Active 100, Super Tantana, Drive, Special 35, Special 55, Special 80, Special 125 - 0 sum.
4. For subscribers of the “Fabulous internet” tariff plan, the Restart and Reset option is available through the USSD request * 222 #.
5. With a new connection/transition, the monthly tariff fee and limits are charged/assigned in full.
6. Charging of a monthly tariff fee and assigning limits on “Fabulous internet” tariff plan:
• The monthly tariff fee is charged monthly without reference to the 1st day of the calendar month: if the subscriber connected/swapped to the tariff on the 24th day, the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 31st, the next tariff fee will be charged on the 30th, or on the 28/29th of the month of February, if there will be 31 days in the next month, then on the 31st.
• The monthly tariff fee is charged and daily limits are set within the tariff on a monthly basis from 00:00 to 08:00 (charging time is not fixed). To charge a monthly tariff fee, the subscriber must be in active status. If the subscriber number is in blocked status, then the monthly subscription fee is not charged and limits are not assigned.
• Assignation of internet traffic, minutes and SMS occurs daily at 00:00.
• If at the time of charging of the monthly tariff fee, less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee is left on the balance, then in this case the monthly tariff fee is charged once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the daily limits provided by the tariff are set in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to the active status.
• The monthly tariff fee is charged in the following cases:
If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in a blocked status, the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. In this case, when the subscriber number swaps to active status, the monthly tariff fee is charged:
• On the next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 o’clock (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has swapped to active status BEFORE trying to charge the tariff fee by the Company system. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
• The next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 o’clock (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber’s number changes to active status AFTER the Company’s system charges fee. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
7. Before assignation internet traffic, MB are charged according to the prices indicated above the limit.
8. In order to avoid misunderstandings after the transition from the blocked status and and at that time the balance is less than the tariff fee of the tariff plan, we recommend you to activate Restart service using USSD *222#, thus, after successful activation of this service, the monthly tariff fee will be charged and limits will be assigned as part of the tariff plan, and the monthly period will be set for a month from the date of the last successful activation of Restart service.
9. After the monthly tariff fee has been charged, limits will be set according to the subscriber's tariff plan. The charged monthly tariff fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly tariff fee according to the tariff plan, the validity period of the limits is also not shifted. In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within tariff plan, we recommend you to check the crediting of limits by the tariff using the USSD request *868# preliminarily. Prior to the assignation of limits, minutes, SMS and MB are charged according to the prices indicated above the limit.
10. The loyalty program “We appreciate you!” is available for subscribers of Fabulous internet tariff plan.
11. Reset option provides the subscriber with the opportunity to update the monthly internet traffic limits separately: common internet traffic and internet traffic for YouTube, Telegram, Facebook and WhatsApp.
12. The limits provided within the tariff plan are not available for subscribers who are in roaming.
13. Subscribers can swap to other available tariff plans via USSD-requests *120# and Personal cabinet.
14. Subscribers of this tariff plan are provided with “Convenient minutes” and “Number Freeze” service.
15. Subscribers of Fabulous internet tariff are not able to activate "Internet Mega BOOM", "Night Internet", “Night internet packages” "0 within the network", "VIP", "Hourly Internet", "TAS-IX internet packages", "Maximum access", "Traffic +", "Try 4G", "Try 4G at night" services, "Convenient within network", "Convenient within Uzbekistan", “Unlimited internet packages” service bundles, iTV online cinema, Mediabay online cinema.
16. When swapping to Fabulous Internet tariff plan, the following limits are set to zero:
• Minutes for calls outside the network and within Uzbekistan, assigned as part of promotions, tariff plans, services or in the form of a bonus;
• SMS within "Convenient" service packages, SMS assigned within tariff plans.
17. When swapping from the Fabulous Internet tariff plan to other available tariff plans, the rest of MB limit becomes unavailable.
18. When swapping to Fabulous Internet tariff plan, the rest of MB limit under the previous tariff plan and previously connected services will be unavailable.
19. If a subscriber activates additional Internet packages or services on Fabulous Internet tariff plan, then the MB limits within these services will be unavailable for use on Fabulous Internet tariff plan.
20. When connecting a tariff with a “beautiful number”, after refilling the balance, it is necessary to verify the successful charging of the subscription fee and assigning limits using USSD request *868#.
21. * The included volume of internet traffic for YouTube, Telegram, Facebook and Whatsapp at a maximum speed of 3 GB. After, internet speed is set to 64 kbps before the end of the current period.
22. ** The included volume of internet traffic to all directions at a maximum speed of 2 GB. After the allotted limit has elapsed, internet speed is set to 64 kbps before the end of the current period.
23. From 21.09.2020, upon a new subscriber's connection or swapping to Fabulous internet tariff plan, as well as when “Restart” option is activated on the tariff plan, the tariff fee will be charged every 30 days.
24. iTV и Mediabay services are unavailable for activation on Drive, Special Unlim, Fabulous internet tariff plans and on COSMO tariff line.
25. When making a video call via the Telegram app, Internet traffic will be consumed within the allocated general limit on the tariff plan, and not Internet traffic in the direction for social networks.