Starting from 01.11.2021, subscribers of “Mahalla” tariff plan can independently switch to affordable tariff plans by dialing USSD request *120# and via call instead of *551#;
Starting from 01.11.2021, the validity period of the monthly limits provided within the tariff plan Mahalla, will be 1 month, instead of the current monthly cycle (32 days). The rest of the unused limits on the tariff plan becomes unavailable in the new period.
1. The tariff plan is available only for new connections.
2. You can subscribe to the tariff plan at service offices and dealerships of the Company.
3. Writing off monthly subscription fees and setting limits on tariff plans:
• The monthly subscription fee is charged monthly without reference to the 1st day of the calendar month: if the subscriber has connected/switched to the tariff on the 24th day, then the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber has connected/switched to the tariff plan on the 31st, then the next subscription fee will be charged on the 30th, or on the 28/29 in February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then on the 31st.
• Monthly limits within the tariff plan are assigned only after the successful debiting of the monthly subscription fee for the tariff for the current period. The limits within the tariff plan will be valid for 32 days. In this case, the limits for the previous monthly period will operate according to their validity period. Monthly limits are available to subscribers only in active status.
• The rest of the unused limits for tariff plans become unavailable in the new period.
• The monthly subscription fee is charged and monthly limits are assigned within the tariff framework on a monthly basis from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charge-off time is not fixed). The date of debiting the monthly subscription fee in the monthly period is the date of the subscriber's connection or transition to the tariff. To charge the monthly subscription fee, the subscriber must be in active status.
• If, at the time of charging the monthly subscription fee, the balance remains less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee, then in this case the monthly subscription fee is debited once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the monthly limits stipulated by the tariff are assigned in full. The limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to active status.
• If at the time of charging the monthly subscription fee the subscriber number is in the blocked status, the monthly subscription fee is not charged and the limits are not assigned. In this case, when the subscriber number switches to active status, the monthly subscription fee is charged:
- On the next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has switched to active status BEFORE the attempt to charge the subscription fee by the Company's system. An attempt to charge the subscription fee is carried out once during the above period.
- The next night, in the period from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has switched to active status AFTER an attempt to charge the subscription fee by the Company's system. An attempt to charge the subscription fee is carried out once during the above period.
• After the monthly subscription fee has been charged, the limits will be assigned according to the subscriber's tariff plan. The written off monthly subscription fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan, the validity period of the limits also does not shift.
• In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within the tariff plans, we recommend that you first check the enrollment of the tariff limits using the USSD request *102# and *103#. Before calculating the limits, calls, SMS and Internet MB are charged according to the rates indicated above the limit.
In order to avoid misunderstandings after the transition from the blocked status and provided that the monthly subscription fee has not been charged, we recommend activating the Restart service using USSD *222#, thereby after a successful activating this service, a monthly subscription fee will be charged from the subscriber's balance and limits will be assigned within the tariff plan, and the monthly period and validity period of the limits will be set for a period of one month from the date of the last successful activation of the Restart service. We remind you that the limits within the tariff can be used only in the active status.
• With a new connection, the monthly subscription fee and limits are charged/assigned in full (not scaled) if there is a positive balance.
4. Loyalty program "We appreciate you!" available for subscribers of new tariff plans.
5. Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume minutes provided within the limits of tariff plans.
The limits provided within the tariff plans are not available for roaming subscribers.
6. Subscribers of the Mahalla tariff plan have access to the services “You've got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes”, as well as additional Internet packages via USSD – *255#.
7. Subscribers of the Mahalla tariff plan do not have access to “Number storage”, "0 on-net", VIP and "Convenient on-net", "Convenient across the country" service packages.
8. The technical limit for calls is 45,000 minutes per month. Unlimited calls are provided per subscriber and do not apply to group calls in case of using the "Conference Call" service.
9. Subscribers of the Mahalla tariff plan can switch to other open tariff plans via USSD *551# or Personal Cabinet.
10. When switching to other available tariff plans, the rest of the minutes limit within the “Mahalla” tariff plan becomes unavailable.
11. When switching from the “Mahalla” tariff plan to the tariff plans of the “Mood” line (except for the “Super mood” tariff plan), the rest of the minutes limit for calls within Uzbekistan becomes available outside the network.