Limits, assigned within the terms of tariff plan for the current monthly period, are available for use until the subscription fee is charged on the set date for the next monthly period. After subscription fee charging on the set date and assigning limits for a new period, the previous limits become unavailable. If the monthly subscription fee for the new period was not charged on the set date (taking into account a positive balance of subscriber`s number), the limits assigned after the last charge of monthly subscription fee will be available until 05:59:59.
Starting from 01.11.2021, the validity period of the monthly limits provided within the tariff plans “COSMO 16”, “COSMO 23”, “COSMO 28”, will be 1 month, instead of the current monthly cycle (32 days);
Starting from 09.11.2020, on tariff plans Cosmo 16, Cosmo 23 and Cosmo 28, (except for subscribers with the service "Beautiful number in installments"), negative balance of subscribers in inactive status for more than 30 days will be restored to 0 UZS.
1. COSMO tariff line is available for new connections and transitions.
2. Tariffs are available only for subscribers of Prepaid system.
3. In case it is a new connection/swapping to the tariff plan, the monthly tariff fee is charged in full. Limits are set in full at the time of tariff fee charging.
4. When swapping to other tariff plans:
• The rest of limits within a tariff plan becomes available according to the terms of the newly selected tariff plan.
• When swapping to Mood tariff line, the remainder of minutes’ limits for calls within Uzbekistan become available outside the network.
• When swapping to Easy week tariff plan, the balance of the limits is set to zero.
5. When swapping to COSMO tariff line, the rest of the limits within Easy week, Happy 25, New positive, Positive, More!, Mood, Active tariff plans will be summed up with the limits within the selected tariff plan, while the validity of the previous limits will not be extended, i.e. the validity of previously assigned limits remains the same. When checking limits using USSD-requests *102# and *103#, the subscribers will see the expiration date of the limits assigned within COSMO tariff plan!
6. Subscribers of other tariff plans of the Prepaid system can independently swap to COSMO tariff line using the USSD request *120#.
7. The cost of swapping from other tariff plans:
• To COSMO 16 tariff from Active tariff line, from Cool mood, Excellent mood, Super mood, Cosmo 23, Cosmo 28, Easy week, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana tariffs - 2105 soums.
• To COSMO 23 tariff from Active tariff line, from Cosmo 28 tariffs, Excellent mood, Super mood, Super Tantana - 2105 soums.
• To COSMO 28 tariff from Active tariff line - 2105 soums.
8. A monthly subscription fee is charged monthly without reference to the first day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th, then the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 24th of the next month. If the subscriber has connected/swapped on the 31st day, the next tariff fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day in the month of February, if the next month is 31 days, then the 31st day of the month.
9. Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of the monthly tariff fee for the tariff for the current period. Monthly limits validity period is 1 month. 1 month include the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan to the next period of charging the monthly tariff fee. Monthly limits are available to subscribers only in active status. The balance of unused limits on the tariff plan becomes unavailable in the new period. In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within the tariff plans, we recommend you to first check the assignment of limits for the tariff plan using the USSD request *102# and *103#. Before setting the limits, calls, SMS and MB are charged according to the cost for directions in excess of the limits according to the terms of the tariff plan.
10. The monthly tariff fee is charged and the monthly limits for the tariff plan are assigned monthly from 00:00 to 08:00 (the charging time is not fixed). The monthly tariff fee for the monthly period is the date of connection/swapping. To charge a monthly tariff fee, the subscriber must be in active status.
11. If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in a blocked status, then the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. The monthly subscription fee will be debited IMMEDIATELY after the subscriber`s number switches to active status and the limits will be assigned within the subscriber`s tariff plan. Further, the subscription fee will be charged according to the new monthly period of the subscriber, i.e. the subsequent write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan will take place within 1 month from the date of the last successful write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan.
12. If at the time of charging of the monthly tariff fee, less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee is left on the balance, then the tariff fee is charged once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the monthly limits stipulated by the tariff are assigned in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to the active status.
13. “We appreciate you!” loyalty program available in the “Valuable” and “Honorable” categories.
14. “Convenient minutes”, “Convenient within network”, “Convenient within Uzbekistan”, “Easy exchange”, “Traffic+”, “Night Internet”, “Hourly Internet”, “Unlimited Internet-packages”, “Internet Mega BOOM”, “Internet packages for TAS-IX”, “You've got a call”, “Number Freeze”, “Zvuk” are available for connection, as well as additional Internet packages via USSD *255#.
15. “0 within the network”, “VIP”, “For kids” are not available for connection.
16. Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume the minutes provided within the limits of COSMO tariff plans.
17. Limits provided within the tariff plan are not available for roaming subscribers.
18. Restart service is available through the USSD request *222#.