|Name of tariff plan||"Supermood"|
|Monthly subscription fee*||35 000 soums|
|Monthly limit of minutes within network||1500 minutes|
|Monthly limit of minutes outside network||
|Monthly outgoing SMS within Uzbekistan||200|
|Monthly limit of internet traffic||1500 MB|
|Monthly night MB limit (01:00-09:00)||500 MB|
|Monthly limit of internet traffic for Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp||1500 MB|
Tariffication by directions:
|All incoming calls||0 soums|
|Outgoing calls within network (above the limit)||95 soums|
|1 MB of internet traffic (above the limit)||450 soums|
|Outgoing calls outside the network (above the limit)||125 soums|
|Outgoing SMS within Uzbekistan||80 soums|
|International SMS||505,2 soums|
|MMS within Uzbekistan||210,5 soums|
|International MMS||1263 soums|
• * Monthly subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis without binding to the 1st day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber connects to the tariff plan on the 24th day of the month, the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber connects on the 31st, then the next subscription fee will be charged on the 30th, or on the 28/29th of February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then the 31st day.
• Tariff plan is available for swapping or with a new connection.
• Monthly limits in the framework of the tariff plan are set only after successful charging of the monthly tariff fee for the tariff for the current period. The monthly limits provided under the tariff plan will be valid for 32 days from the date of appointment. Moreover, the limits for the previous monthly period will be valid according to their validity. Monthly limits are available to subscribers only in active status.
• Monthly subscription fee is charged and the monthly tariff limits are assigned from 00:00 to 08:00 (the time for charging is not fixed). The date of monthly subscription fee charging in the monthly period is the connection date. To charge the monthly subscription fee, the subscriber needs to be in active status. If subscriber’s number is in the blocked status, the monthly subscription fee is not charged and limits are not assigned.
• If at the time of monthly subscription fee charging, the balance remains less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee, then the monthly subscription fee is charged once in full, the subscriber’s balance becomes negative and the monthly limits within the tariff are provided in full. Limits become available immediately after the subscriber number goes to the active status.
• If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in a blocked status, the monthly subscription fee is not charged and no limits are set. In this case, when the subscriber number changes to active status, the monthly tariff fee is charged:
- On the next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number is swapped to active status BEFORE trying to charge the tariff fee by the Company system. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
- The next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber’s number changes to active status AFTER the Company’s system charges tariff fee. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
•After the monthly tariff fee has been charged, the limits provided for by the terms of the subscriber's tariff plan will be set. Charging of monthly tariff fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly tariff fee according to the tariff plan.
• In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits in the framework of tariff plans, we recommend to check preliminarily assignation of limits for the tariff plan using USSD request *102# and *103#. Before the limits are set, calls, SMS and Internet MB are charged according to the cost of destinations above the limits, according to the terms of the tariff plan.
• In order to avoid misunderstandings, after the transition from the blocked status and provided that the monthly tariff fee has not been charged, we recommend to activate Restart service using USSD *222#, thus, after successful activation of this service, the monthly fee will be charged from the subscriber balance and assigned limits within the tariff plan, and the monthly tariff fee charging period
• Night internet traffic limits can be used only within the period from 01:00 until 09:00. For correct tariffication of included limit of internet we recommend you not to start internet session in the period of transition of night traffic time to day-time (on 09:00) and vice versa (on 01:00).
• When swapping from “Supermood” tariff to other open tariffs (except “Active”) the rest of night MB limit becomes unavailable:
When swapping from “Supermood” tariff to some other tariff of “Mood” tariff line the rest of minutes for calls within Uzbekistan limit will be available for “off network” direction.
• Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not use the minutes provided within the limits of the tariff plan
• The limits provided under the tariff plan are not available for subscribers in roaming.
• Loyalty program “We appreciate you!” campaign is available for subscribers of this tariff plan.
• Subscribers of “Supermood” tariff have access to “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet” and “Convenient minutes” services.
• Subscribers of “Supermood” tariff plan do not have access to “0 within network”, “VIP” and the “Convenient within the network” service packages, as well as “Convenient within Uzbekistan” services
• To those subscribers, who use internet services, we recommend to read more information about the fund reservation system and the peculiarities of the 4G network operation
• We announce that from September 30, 2019, Supermood tariff will be unavailable for new connections and swaps.
Here you can leave your comments and observations on the quality of services, as well as receive an answer to your question.
We ask you to follow ethical standards of communication when applying to the Company. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to leave such an appeal without consideration.