Thousands of MB, minutes and SMS for communication within Uzbekistan.
Starting from 07.04.2022 Cosmo tariff line is unavailable for new subscriptions and swaps.
*102# - check the remaining minutes limits
*103# - check MB within the tariff plan
When switching from «Cosmo» tariff line to tariff plans within «Sof» line, previously allocated voice, text, data limits within plan are canceled.
The fee of swapping from «Cosmo» tariff line to tariff plans within «Sof» line and Start 10, Ovoz 15, Internet 60 plans – 0 UZS (*120# USSD).
When switching to tariff plans within «Sof» line and Start 10, Ovoz 15, Internet 60 plans, previously assigned voice, text and internet data limits allocated under previous tariff plan are canceled.
Tariffication by directions:
Limits, assigned within the terms of tariff plan for the current monthly period, are available for use until the subscription fee is charged on the set date for the next monthly period. After subscription fee charging on the set date and assigning limits for a new period, the previous limits become unavailable. If the monthly subscription fee for the new period was not charged on the set date (taking into account a positive balance of subscriber`s number), the limits assigned after the last charge of monthly subscription fee will be available until 05:59:59.
Starting from 01.11.2021, the validity period of the monthly limits provided within the tariff plans “COSMO 16”, “COSMO 23”, “COSMO 28”, will be 1 month, instead of the current monthly cycle (32 days);
Starting from 09.11.2020, on tariff plans Cosmo 16, Cosmo 23 and Cosmo 28, (except for subscribers with the service "Beautiful number in installments"), negative balance of subscribers in inactive status for more than 30 days will be restored to 0 UZS.
• The change of the tariff plan is available only in the Active status.
1. Tariffs are available only for subscribers of Prepaid system.
2. A monthly subscription fee is charged monthly without reference to the first day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th, then the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 24th of the next month. If the subscriber has connected/swapped on the 31st day, the next tariff fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day in the month of February, if the next month is 31 days, then the 31st day of the month.
3. Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of the monthly tariff fee for the tariff for the current period. Monthly limits validity period is 1 month. 1 month include the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan to the next period of charging the monthly tariff fee. Monthly limits are available to subscribers only in active status. The balance of unused limits on the tariff plan becomes unavailable in the new period. In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within the tariff plans, we recommend you to first check the assignment of limits for the tariff plan using the USSD request *102# and *103#. Before setting the limits, calls, SMS and MB are charged according to the cost for directions in excess of the limits according to the terms of the tariff plan.
4. The monthly tariff fee is charged and the monthly limits for the tariff plan are assigned monthly from 00:00 to 08:00 (the charging time is not fixed). The monthly tariff fee for the monthly period is the date of connection/swapping. To charge a monthly tariff fee, the subscriber must be in active status.
5. If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in a blocked status, then the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. The monthly subscription fee will be debited IMMEDIATELY after the subscriber`s number switches to active status and the limits will be assigned within the subscriber`s tariff plan. Further, the subscription fee will be charged according to the new monthly period of the subscriber, i.e. the subsequent write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan will take place within 1 month from the date of the last successful write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan.
6. If at the time of charging of the monthly tariff fee, less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee is left on the balance, then the tariff fee is charged once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the monthly limits stipulated by the tariff are assigned in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to the active status.
7. “We appreciate you!” loyalty program available in the “Valuable” and “Honorable” categories.
8. “Convenient minutes”, “Convenient within network”, “Convenient within Uzbekistan”, “Traffic+”, “Night Internet”, “Hourly Internet”, “Unlimited Internet-packages”, “Internet Mega BOOM”, “Internet packages for TAS-IX”, “You've got a call”, “Number Freeze”, “Zvuk” are available for connection, as well as additional Internet packages via USSD *255#.
9. Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume the minutes provided within the limits of COSMO tariff plans.
10. Limits provided within the tariff plan are not available for roaming subscribers.
11. Restart service is available through the USSD request *222#.
12. “For kids” service is not available for connection.
Restart terms of service for COSMO tariff plan
1. Restart service is available for subscribers of COSMO tariff line.
2. Restart service is activated via USSD *222#.
3. Restart service is available only to subscribers in active status.
4. Restart service provides an opportunity for a subscriber to independently activate a monthly tariff fee and receive monthly limits in accordance with the terms of the tariff plan. After activating Restart service, the monthly period of the subscriber is updated according to the date of the last successful activation of this service.
5. After activating Restart service, the full monthly subscription fee is charged from a subscriber’s balance, and the full monthly limits are set within the monthly tariff fee of the subscriber’s tariff plan. Further, the monthly tariff fee is charged according to the new monthly period of subscriber’s tariff plan. The conditions for charging a monthly tariff fee and setting monthly limits in accordance with the terms of the subscriber's tariff plan.
6. The rest of the limits (within Uzbekistan/ MB) assigned within the tariff plans of a subscriber is set to zero when successful activation "Restart" service.
7. If at the time of activation of Restart service there is less funds left on the balance than the price of tariff fee, in this case the monthly tariff fee will be charged in full, while the balance becomes negative and the limits provided by monthly tariff fee will be assigned in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber to active status.
8. Upon successful activation of Restart service, the date of charging the monthly tariff fee is set to 1 month from the date of activation of this service, the validity period of the limits in accordance with the terms of the subscriber's tariff plan.
9. Upon successful activation of Restart service, a new monthly subscriber period is determined for a period of 1 month from the date of activation of Restart service.
Campaign for Cosmo tariff line: 300 MB internet package for 5 000 UZS, 1 GB internet package for 8 000 UZS, 2 GB internet package for 15 000 UZS, 3 GB internet package for 20 000 UZS, 6 GB internet package for 30 000 UZS and 10 GB internet package for 50 000 UZS
Terms of activation of 300 MB internet package for 5 000 UZS, 1 GB internet package for 8 000 UZS and 2 GB internet package for 15 000 UZS, 3 GB internet package for 20 000 UZS, 6 GB internet package for 30 000 UZS, 10 GB internet package for 50 000 UZS within campaign:
• Activation of 300 MB internet package for 5 000 UZS, 1 GB internet package for 8 000 UZS, 2 GB internet package for 15 000 UZS, 3 GB internet package for 20 000 UZS, 6 GB internet package for 30 000 UZS, 10 GB internet package for 50 000 UZS is available twice a month for one subscriber;
• Activation of internet package is available only after charging of a monthly tariff fee for the current month;
• Internet package is activated with the function of automatic assignment;
• Activate/deactivate of internet package is carried out via USSD *255#;
• Checking of the remaining of internet traffic is carried out via USSD *107#;
• With a new connection, before using the Internet, you need to check the appointment of a new package in order to avoid additional costs;
• For the internet package to work correctly (if internet session is active at the time the internet package is activated), it is necessary to interrupt the session, connecting of internet package and then resume the session;
• If the automatic assignment of Internet packages is active after 30 days (depending on the package purchased) from the day the package is activated, if there is enough money in the account, the system will assign a new par value purchased earlier. At the same time, the traffic remaining from the previously purchased package will be reset. The traffic of the new Internet package will be assigned from 00:00 on the 31st day from the moment of activation / automatic appointment after debiting funds for the new package;
• If the automatic assignment function is disabled after 30 days (depending on the purchased package) from the day of the Internet package activation, the rest of the traffic will be reset;
• Traffic included in the internet-package can be used only in active state.
Enter a correct Ucell number in the format 9989XXXXXXXX
Enter a one-time password in the format XXXXXX
An error occurred while trying to send one-time password via SMS!
Your request to change the tariff plan was not successfully processed. Please try again later.
Please wait while your request is executed ...
The session has expired. Refresh the page and fill in again
Internal error. Try to leave message later. Thank you!
Type phone number in +xxx xx xxxxxxx format!
Type the subject of Your message
Type a message up to 512 characters!
Length of the message - 512 characters.
%n from 512 characters are left.
Select question category
Select complaint category